Taggies was created when two Moms noticed their babies loved to rub the one tag on their blanket. They were crafters and created the original Taggies, a square piece of fabric with lots of sewn in looped ribbons. They took it to a few local independent specialty retail stores and it became a reality. Within a couple of years, retailers across the country were stocking the original Taggies in a variety of prints. To honor their original concept, Mary Meyer has brought back the original creation in updated fabrics and patterns.
– Mary Meyer orginal artwork and prints
– Patterned jersey front side
– Soft plush backing
– 20 looped Taggies ribbons
– Clear banded packaging for easy print viewing
– Machine wash, air dry
Why we love Taggies Original:
– It is the original!
– Retailers have been asking for it for over 10 years
– Updated prints and softer fabric